Ari Ramras has more than 20 years of experience in resolving business and real estate disputes. He is a Certified Specialist in Real Estate Law (State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization). Ari is an AV rated attorney (Martindale-Hubbell) and has been selected to Best Lawyers in America for Litigation – Real Estate and Real Estate Law (2013-2019) and Southwest Super Lawyers (2010-2019).
Ari has volunteered for various Law Day Legal Aid Clinics and Lawyers on Call public service programs, and has prepared information material for the Volunteer Lawyers Program. He has also been interviewed on NBC12 and ABC15 regarding real estate issues.
Ari received a BBA with distinction from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and a JD from the University of Arizona College of Law.
- Legal Description Errors and Trials, Arizona Trustee Association, 2019
- Judgment Liens and Mechanic’s Liens, Land Title Association of Arizona, 2018
- Real Estate Transactions from A to Z, National Business Institute, 2018
- A Balanced Discussion of Real Estate Litigation from the Perspectives of Owners, Lenders, and Title Insurance Professionals, Maricopa County Bar Assoc., 2017
- Real Estate Litigation: Tips, Tricks and Traps, Arizona State Bar, 2016
- Arizona Title and Escrow Law Update, Arizona Trustee Association, 2015
- Claims panelist, Land Title Association of Arizona conventions, 2010-2017
- The Hunger Games: An Advanced Guide to Survival in the Arena of Post-Apocalypse Real Estate Development, Arizona State Bar Real Property Section, 2014
- Arizona Title Procedures, Arizona School of Real Estate and Business, 2011-2012
- Tips to Ensure a Successful Real Estate Mediation for your Client, State Bar Real Property Section, 2007
- Arizona Escrow Law, National Business Institute, 2004
- A Primer on Partitions, Maricopa Lawyer, May 2018
- Transfers of Title to Real Property in Family Court, Family Law News, Summer 2017
- Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Just First Step in Legal Process, Arizona Law Predictions: Real Estate Law, Arizona Attorney, October 2015
- Homeowner Mortgage Protection: Recent Decisions Shed Light on the Anti-Deficiency Statutes, Arizona Attorney, February 2013